Friday, January 24, 2014

Two new finishes for myself this time.


Well January is going a bit too fast dont you think.  I have finished a SAL and my DD bought me a chart I have had my eye on for quite a while for Christmas, Count your Blessings Etui by Victoria Sampler, I finished it a few days ago and so very pleased with myself.  
The Sal 'Count Your Blessings' is designed by http://lesmarottesdenath.free.fr/ which I had a great time stitching.

I also have been model stitching for a new designer Stitchers Anon  if you want to pop over to her blog to have a look.  She is offering a free chart for a few days, so be quick, its a beauty so well worth a look.

Until next time keep warm and safe. xx




5 comments:

Camila Lino Lanigan said...

Your sampler from Nathalie looks great Elaine. I have finished up to part 4, and still pondering if should stitch part 5 as Im not keen on the house and bird. Good to see yours finished :)

stitchersanon said...

Lovely stitching as always! Very cute.

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Love both your finishes Elaine :)

Congratulations :)

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Love both your finishes Elaine :)

Congratulations :)

Valma said...

wow, amazing set you've done !
so beautiful =)
very great job
xxx