Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New year for 2014

I wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year for 2014 and hope its a much better year for us all than 2013.  I also have a few finished I wasnt able to show you until after Christmas, they were a few gifts I made for my parents.
The first is a bag I made for my Mum, I enlarged the scissor fob chart for the front of the bag, stitched 2 over 2 instead of the 1 over 1 in the chart, came out just the right size.  The bag was quite easy to make, much easier than I expected, well after figuring it out, I also made a little coin purse to go with it.



This is a tractor I made for my Dad, its a Stony Creek design and really was fun to stitch even though it was a tractor, loved using all those reds.


My Mum hates sewing but every girl has to have a pretty sewing box dont they and I think she likes it.  This one is a variation of the Victoria Sampler Winter Box.


This is a little tree hanger I made for my Dad


and a little dragon fro my Mum.  Cute isnt he.


Have a very Happy New Year everybody and hopefully lots and lots of crafty things and stitching.
xxxx

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

These gifts are all gorgeous, so beautifully stitched and sewn. And finished!
Have a great 2014!

Terri said...

Your projects are all gorgeous, but my favorite is the VS variation of the winter box! Stunning!

Valma said...

ho my !
amazing gifts =D
this bad you made is very beautiful and the bow...everybody dreams of such a box ... at least I do =D
Happy new year to you and yours
xxx

Teresa S. said...

You got some good projects finished in 2013, but the sewing box is fantastic!

ricketyjo said...

Lovely stitching, some great gifts! Happy New Year to you :)