Friday, November 22, 2013

Lots of stitching little to show and a wonderful find from the past.

Hi Everybody, hope you are all well and wrapped up nice and warm.  I have been stitching merrily away but cant show you too much as its either Christmas Pressys or Exchanges.  I love Christmas stitching but am only doing a few small things this year, things that take my eye rather than having to stitch this or that.
Will show you my little ornys when they have been received.
I have also been doing some model stitching for a wonderful new designer, if you want to see her designs head over to Stitchers Anon

I was looking through old photos and bits and pieces last week and found my little card which was made by my son at school when he was 5 years old (he is in his twenties now).  Its a little fish and a little yellow submarine, its was his first and last piece of stitching but isnt it great.  Will keep this forever..

My second thing I can show you is my November page for Needlework Masters SAL, I made the little ribbon rosette too.  ;-)   


Thats it for now, hopefully my next post will be full of Christmas Goodies..
xxx

3 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful
Big hugs x

stitcheranon said...

Thank you for all that stitching...I know how busy you have been lol. The card is sooo sweet..how nice to find it. OMgoodness I havent even started Novembers page yet....where is the time going! I love your page...very cute.

Brigitte said...

Your son's card is so adorable. I also have still most of the things my children made in kindergarten. They will be cherished forever.