Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Exchange received and the Travelling Pattern has arrived.

Was a lovely surprise this morning from Mr Postie, my Halloween Exchange Partner Wendy sent me a gorgeous little halloween bag, beautifully stitched, also had some very tasty treats inside.  Gave me a big smile to open my little bag, thank you Wendy its wonderful.  
I also received the travelling pattern I won over on http://tickledpinkinstitches.blogspot.ie/ wow this pattern has been around the world, so will start to stitch as soon as I can and when I am nearly finished I will hold a little draw for the next lucky person, so watch this space.
I also managed to finish my September page which is amazing really, its been a busy month, but this month just seemed to work itself out without too much trouble.






4 comments:

cucki said...

sweet exchange gift..
enjoy your stitching on the traveling pattern
hugs x

Cathy said...

Nice exchange gift! How fun!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Brigitte said...

Ahhh, such a lovely exchange piece. Enjoy. And have fun stitching the travelling pattern.

Bernadett Rauski said...

Lovely TP and exchange presents.:)