Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some finishes to show and a 3rd Tiger Stitched


Hi Everybody, hope you are all enjoying this sunny weather, I know we are here in Ireland, its quite a rarity so we are all making the most of it.
I have just finished stitching a 3rd Siberian Tiger Picture for my future Son in Law, he has admired the one I stitched for my Mum and the one I have on my wall for a long time now so I thought as, fingers crossed, they should be owning their first home shortly, I would stitch it as a moving in Pressy, it will be a while yet before they can finish the house and move in but it will be there waiting for when they do, he doesnt know about it yet so will be a surprise I hope.  
I have also managed to get up to date with my two Sals, Hal Baby and 80 Sts and last but not least my May Page for http://needleworkmastersmonthlysal.blogspot.ie/
I will try and get my photos back up which I lost, see last post, but might take me a while yet as I can see any easy way of doing it.  Keep well and happy stitching. xxx


Siberian Tiger 3/3


Hal Baby
Around the World in 80 Sts




May Page

9 comments:

stitcheranon said...

Beautiful stitching. I know this weather is amazing and we so have to enjoy it. I have stitched my May page but havent put it together yet x

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching..
Love for you x

Kaisievic said...

The tigers look stunning! He will love them. Good luck with your photos.

Brigitte said...

The tigers look gorgeous. What a wonderful surprise they will be for your SIL.

meggie said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
Congratulations on your fabulous finish, it's stunning!
Your wips are very pretty.
Your May page is lovely.
Have a good week (:

meggie said...

Hello

Thanks for visiting me!
I would love to include you in my giveaway but you need to be a follower of my blog. New followers are always welcome and will be entered into the giveaway!

meggie said...

Hello

Oops sorry about that!
I will most definitely enter you in the draw. Good luck (:

Marsha said...

Those tigers are amazing. I like all of your stitching. I think we got your rain lately but glad you have some sun to enjoy.thank you for visiting my blog. I am a new follower for you.

Marcy said...

wow -- the tigers are gorgeous!