Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More finishes.

We have been so lucky here yesterday with the weather, so sunny, just hope that wasnt our summer this year..  I have finished a few things this month.  First was a kit called 'All Loved Up' my DD bought for me last Mothers Day, it was great fun to stitch with all the bright colours.

The second is something I stitched quite a few years ago and just this last week finished it into a cushion. So glad I found a use for it.  I also had a birthday stitchy treat from DH a Victoria Sampler Chart 'Linda's Ort Bag'  was a little tricky to finish, didnt read the instructions clearly, but I love how its turned out, its great to have sat there to collect all my ORT (Mum that means 'Old Ratty Tails, bits of thread)  I also got a cute little gadget to make little flowers out of scraps of fabric, its fantastic, they are so easy to make and quick too.  
I have also stitch a little on my Mary Wigham and finished this months 80 sts SAL.
Hope you all have had plently stitching time.  xxx


















4 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Great job, love the pillow and all of the other items.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely work!

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Brigitte said...

Great stitched pieces and nice progress on Mary.