Sunday, February 3, 2013

Four SALS (Stitch A Long's) an exchange and a finish.



Well where did January go, hope the year is working out well for everybody.  Firstly I would like to show you my 4 SALS I am working on, the first is 'Around the World in 80 Sts' by Papillon creations.  I am really enjoying this SAL, I am learning so much.


This second SAL is called 'Confetti of Hardanger' by Abi  who is running this through Friendly Stitchers.  Sorry its not pressed but I hate to press too much when its not finished.  


Next is a SAL run by Emerald Isle and xstitch monthly its a chart designed by Patty C Designs called 'Lets Stitch.  I have replaced a few stitches with beads but they are hard to see on the photo.  Hopefully I will be able to get more done shortly. 



My final SAL is my January page for my book through Needlework Masters Monthly SAL
I stitched a little kit I owned by Dimensions called 'Listen to your Heart'  We need to include each month at least two different designers or two different types of needlework.  My design this month included Cross Stitch and Crochet, which my Mum taught me lots of years ago.




These are my squares I stitched for the Valentines round with Fair and Square, I stitched these squares for  C in DC the design is a Papillon Creation freebie design.  
And last but not least I finished 'Celtic Beauty' by Papillon Creations   I am so pleased with how this turned out.  I won this chart from Gaynor's giveaway a while back. I have always wanted to stitch this so was very happy to have won.  Thanks so much Gaynor for giving me the chance.

Happy February everybody, hope you arent all as wet as we are here in Ireland.  I think we will be growing webbed feet shortly. xx



5 comments:

stitcheranon said...

Wonderful stitching. Lovely. I am so sick of the rain...what i would do for a little sunshine xx

cucki said...

Wow very sweet stitching.l.love for you x

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely stitching! x

Camila Lino Lanigan said...

heya Elaine. I really enjoy the colours you are using on your ATW.xx
Cami

Meggie said...

Hello

Beautiful stitching!