Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

I just wanted to show you the last of my Christmas Stitching I couldnt show before as they are all gifts for my family.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and 2013 is going to be just the best year.  

I stitched this for my Dad, I made it into a fridge magnet which is now  looking good on my parents fridge.  

This I made for my Aunty Carole, she is wonderful and my mums twin sister so I make her an orny every year .

I made this little cushion for my Baby Brother and his new wife Emma, it was such a shame as they have both been very unwell over Christmas with the flu.  I do hope you get better very soon the both of you.

And lastly I made this for my fantastic Mum, which I made into a cushion. I did miss you both this year very much but hopefully it wont be long before we see each other in 2013

Have a wonderful new year everybody. xxx

1 comment:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Wonderful gifts for your family and friends. My family and friends always look forward to see what I will do for them.