Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and a few finishes.


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.  Have a wonderful time.
I have been busy opening some gorgeous exchanges I have received and I have managed to finish my book for a Stitch along I have joined for 2013, each month we stitch, sew or craft a piece of work to include in the book.  I am really looking forward to starting.
This is the book I have just finished to hold my monthly pages.  I stitched part of  Bee's  Needleworks  chart for the  center of my front cover.

I can now show you an exchange I took part in with bbinteractive
I made my partner Meagan the design above which I took from the
latest edition of Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue
I received the gorgeous Ornament below from Meagan.




I have also just finished part 8 of Around the World in 80 Stitches.
I really enjoyed this section, everything seemed to go well.

I also managed to get part 8 of Confetti of Hardanger finished, this is designed by
Bee's Needleworks.


I also received this gorgeous ornament and some very tasty  chocy Tree Ornaments  this morning in the post.
Its from Kath and is a swap I took part in through XStitch Monthly.  I showed you my orny to Kath in my last post.

Keep warm and safe everybody. xxx

3 comments:

cucki said...

wow very pretty book..well done dear..
and very lovely stitching.
have a lovely weekend x

Camila Lino Lanigan said...

You have been very busy Elaine. Your ATW is looking goregous. Lots of beautiful ornies too.x

stitcheranon said...

Your book looks gorgeous..and wow: so much stitching. Fantastic...