Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Stitching

I am currently working on the kit I reviewed in November, here is a link to the post  
The kit is one of Yiotas XStitch Counted Cross Stitch Kits called  'Bridge of Water Lilies' by Monet. 
I am less than half way through so the piece isn't showing much of the picture as yet.  But hopefully by next month it will all become clear.  I have put a photo of the kit beneath so you all don't go eek  lol
I have to admit its a challenging project but now I have, with the help of my new pencil, grid the fabric. Its become much easier and I am now thoroughly enjoying every stitch.
I also have two other finishes but cant show them yet as they are for exchanges and their new owners haven't yet received them.


2 comments:

stitcheranon said...

Looks amazing..I can see why you needed to grid it. I think I would have just given up! well done

cucki said...

wow it is so sweet..happy stitching xx