Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some finishes, some exchanges and a winning.

I have quite a few photos to show off this post, I have been busily stitching for My Brothers Engagement, some Christmas Exchanges and look at the lovely threads I received from Ruth
You may have noticed my new hobby, Digital Scrap booking, I love doing this with photos of my stitching.  I use My Memories software.  If you are interested in learning more about this program I have a link on the left hand side, if you decide you would like to give it a try please use the code STMMMS49241 for a discount.  Until next time Happy Stitching and Happy Scrapping.

I stitched this for my Brother and his Fiance, it was a lovely shock  finding out they have  got engaged,  this is a Victoria Sampler design and thought it apt for them.

I stitched this for an exchange we are doing with the Emerald Isle Group for Jenny, this is also a Victoria Sampler design.


I made this for Nancy for TGOSM Chrismas Exchange, and ohh again this is a Victoria Sampler design.

I received this gorgeous hanger back from Nancy isnt it wonderful, I also received a bag of Maple Syrup Sugar which smells lovely, I am so excited about trying this out.  I have had loads of help from the TGOSM group with ideas. Thank you so much Nancy.
This is the Christmas Exchange I received from Ally with the Friendly Stitchers Christmas Exchange,  isnt it cute, and what a wonderful card, thank you so much Ally.

These threads came in the post this morning, so very pleased.  I won these on  a blog Giveaway from Ruth.  Thanks so much Ruth I will put them to very good use.

And finally, I made these hangers for my tree this year.  These are from the new chart designed by Rosewood Manor called Christmas Blues.

3 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, beautiful stitching and lovely ornaments..
lovely threads..
happy stitching xx

Kate said...

Oh wow I love the sampler. I bet they will treasure it. Your ornaments are gorgeous as well - nothing like hand crafted - it wins hands down.

stitcheranon said...

Lovely sampler...everything looks amazing and so christmassy. Brought a smile to my face today xxxx