Friday, November 11, 2011


I have three finishes I can show you today, I have stitched a few more but cant show you those yet as they are for exchanges.  I love using My Memories Software to show off my work, its great fun.  If you want this program see the left hand side bar, there is a code for money off too.
This cushion, which I am so very pleased how it turned out, is a design called 'Lady Winter' designed by  Isabella Abbiati of The Primitive Hare.


I made this Ort bag from a design by Kirsten the editor of TGOSM Magazine,  I love these little bags, they come in so handy to hold all those little pieces of thread you are finished with instead of messing up where you are working.
I stitched this card for Nina, unfortunately its out there somewhere in the postal system, hope it arrives very soon.

1 comment:

cucki said...

wow beautiful finishes..
love for you xx