Monday, October 10, 2011

Four new finishes.


I stitched this band sampler for 'The Stitcher's Village, they are hoping to make a banner with pieces stitched from all their members, all pieces received will be stitch together, hoping that as it grows it might even be big enough to be entered in the Guinness book of Records. If you want any info to join in please visit http://www.otwd.net/Samplerproject.htm

I
This is a needle book I made for Denise with the exchange organised by 'Friendly Stitchers'  She received it today, thankfully, its always a worry posting out things like this.  She says she is really pleased with it.

This third finish is for my Dad for his birthday, he hasn't seen it yet (Mum don't let him look until he has seen the original)  I just heard its arrived in the post so Happy Birthday on Thursday Dad, hope you like it.


And last but not least is the latest Scissor Fob from 'The Gift of Stitching Magazine'

I love this photo, see the butterfly on his hip.  


3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my Coventry post, I can find your blog now! Your "following" profile doesn't have a link but your "commenting" profile does!
Love your stitching and I'm off to check out the World Record link.

cucki said...

hello dear, its me cucki..your new friend..thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog..
very sweet stitching..i love it so much.
and me as well off to have a look at the world record link..
lots of love for you and more hugs.
you have a superb blog :)
cucki xxx

lanybleu said...

Hope thats sorted now.