Monday, June 6, 2011

Fingers on fire..

I have just finished making up this months Scissor Fob from 'The Gift of Stitching' Magazine.  This months fob is the third in the series and is entitled 'Pineapple', I have uploaded a photo for the front and the back of my fobs so far.  There are going to be 12 in the collection and all are designed by Cindy Valentine.


This is a card I made for a relation of ours who is 40 later this month, he has owned two Newfoundland dogs, MacKenzie who sadly died of old age last year and Spencer who is 10 months old so hopefully he will like this card.  The Newfoundland dog is stitched using Cross Stitch, I put a piece of wadding behind the stitching just as a trial really, its turned out really well, it gives a little more dimension to the card.

2 comments:

fataltimone said...

it's very beautiful!

Helen said...

it's a good project. I like it very much