Sunday, May 15, 2011

Three new finishes


This weekend I have three finishes, the first was a birthday gift which I was really wanting to stitch.  Its a design by Janie Hubble and titled 'One Christmas Day' it was published in 'The Gift of Stitching Magazine as a 4 part mystery sampler. I still have it to frame.












The second is my Ort bag, I have wanted to stitch one of these for absolutely ages and quite pleased with how it turned out.
Its a design from a group I recently joined called Friendly Stitchers and was designed for a stitch and show by Mouse.  Thanks Mouse for the wonderful charts.












The third I did from a chart from http://www.jmddesigns.co.nz/blog.htm
Cute isnt he.

1 comment:

Lynn B said...

I love this bag, it has turned out beautiful!

Kind regards

Lynn B